* NEW Silver+ membership available. Publish your history and interests and upload photos to your Member Profile Page. Look at the Membership page for details.
* Now you can earn an eGrid HF with an FT8 or JT65 endorsement! And attractive walnut plaques are available for both. See your My Awards page to see if you qualify yet.
* We now have an eWAC award for working 6 or 7 continents. A pretty easy award with a nice certificate of modern design and a walnut plaque. Get yourself a Bronze membership and hurry over to My Awards and see if you have already earned it!
* The eZ40 award now has CW and FT-8 endorsements!
* New mousepads are available to new Life members who have not yet selected their life member reward. Select it here
* If you have two or more accounts with the same Callsign and overlapping Start/End dates for the account, you need to correct this. We cannot know which account to put the eQSL into if the dates are overlapping and the callsigns are the same
* Become a Platinum Platinum life member! 2018 is the 20th (Platinum) anniversary of eQSL.cc. We will have activities and new Platinum rewards available this year. See the 20th Anniversary Page for details.
* Our database is now ADIF 3.0.8 compliant. Make sure you upgrade your logging software, especially if you operate JT4, JT9, JT65, OLIVIA, OPERA, PSK, or others that may have SUBMODEs that have changed recently in the ADIF spec.
* The Forums are up and running again. We operate with an all-volunteer staff, so don't expect rapid answering of questions or approval of avatars in the forums. Forums
* We are migrating to stronger security, including case-sensitive Passwords. If you get a login error, make sure you are using the correct case for the password!
* Getting too many bad eQSLs from the same user? Now when you click the Reject button, you can specify to Reject ALL future eQSLs from that user
* If you have Postage Account funds you do not need, please consider converting them into a Donation from your Postage Account page
* If you move to a new QTH, please read the FAQ about what to do.